The Risk Factor is now accredited by the Good Business Charter
The Good Business Charter is an initiative of the Good Business Foundation, a charity registered in England and Wales. The core of the accreditation is to show people we care, and encourage responsible business behaviour. We gained this accreditation by meeting the 10 components set out by GBC. Examples of these are:
- Offering a real living wage to all employees
- Providing fairer hours and contracts
- Promoting employee well-being
- Ensuring we are environmentally responsible
- Ethical sourcing and being inclusive and diverse is all aspects of the business.
The Risk Factor’s fundamentals to business are aligned with GBC, now we can proudly display our accreditation on our website to show everyone how committed we are. Not only to providing transparent insurance and broking, but conducting ourselves in a fair and responsible manner for the planet, customers and our employees.
To find out more ….. https://www.goodbusinesscharter.com/the-risk-factor-ltd/